Answers to Common Questions
- Who is Atlantis Wolf? ... Atlantis Wolf is the name given to me by a shaman, Linda Star Wolf, who I have studied with since 2018. I am using this name and Emily Atlantis for this business because my work is between physical and spiritual worlds. I need a way to convey that my work has evolved. So, I evolved my name.
- What is Sano Totum? ... Sano Totum is latin for 'heal the whole.' It is both the name of my business and my goal for each client, to help them heal their whole body, whole being, whole family, whole community, etc. It is an approach to holistic healing, not focusing on one pain point or problem, but looking at the whole entity of a person.
- You used to do medical massage. Are you still doing that? ... Yes, for people who came to me under my former business, Bliss Medical Massage, and need my continued support, I am happy to welcome you to the new business. Please use the online scheduler and choose "Medical Massage Followup" for your appointments.
- Why do you require payment in advance? ... To make business easy. If you pay for your appointment when you schedule it, we can focus on the work when you arrive rather than the transactional aspect of business.
- Why don't you have a phone number? ... I give my phone number to coaching clients and clients who need it. It cuts unsolicited marketing and spam calls. Also, I'm not prompt at returning voicemails. I return emails.
- Can I see you in-person? ... Yes, I offer medical massage, Shamanic Life Coaching and emotional release therapy sessions in-person. Coaching and emotion release sessions can be conducted online via Zoom.